Al Khalifa and Ale Saud Criminals of Worst Crackdown and Killing of detained Shia Citizen Of Bahrain
Authorities have release the name of one man, Ali Isa Saqer, 31, who died on Saturday at a detention center, Xinhua reported.
Officials allege that Saqer had attempted to “murder” policemen by trying to run them over with his car and had hit one protester.
Bahraini protesters have been demanding an end to the rule of the Al Khalifa dynasty since February 14.
In Bahrain, Saudi-backed forces have injured 32 people after opening fire on anti-regime protesters in two villages near the southern town of Sitra.
Meanwhile, Maryam al-Khawaja of the Bahrain Center of Human Rights told Press that the number of detainees in Bahrain has reached 800, including at least 25 women.
Police attacked demonstrators in the villages of Daih and Aker on Saturday. The army forces also stormed the town of Bani Jamrah, preventing the residents from leaving their homes.
The Bahraini government has vowed to demolish three mosques in the town of Hamad, a Press correspondent reported.
Earlier, security forces arrested a prominent human rights activist. Abdul-Hadi al-Khawaja was reportedly beaten unconscious by security forces when they stormed his home early Saturday morning, the state-funded BBC reported.
Anti-government protests have been harshly clamped down in Bahrain since Saudi forces were deployed to the country.
Amnesty International has condemned the Bahraini and Saudi regimes for what it calls heavy-handed tactics to crack down on protesters.
Doctors Without Borders earlier confirmed reports that patients injured in protests taken to Manama hospitals have been targeted and brutalized by security forces.
Bahrainis have been demanding an end to the two-century-long rule of the Al Khalifa dynasty since February 14. In March, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait deployed their troops in Bahrain to reinforce a massive armed crackdown on the popular uprising.
Human Rights Watch has expressed concerns over what it says are growing abuses by the Bahraini regime against its citizens.
- Second Female Martyr of Bahrain’s Revolution against the tyrant Al Khalifa’s Rule (jafrianews.com)
- Al Khalifa & Ale Saud Forces Abduction, Arrests and terrorizing of Shia Population of Bahrain Continues (jafrianews.com)
- Suadi and GCC forces violated Peninsula Shield Force Regulation in Invasion of Bahrain (jafrianews.com)
- Bahrain’s Wahabi Al Khalifa forces Burning Mosques , Desecrating Quran and Banning Media which reports it (jafrianews.com)
- Bahraini Wahabi Monarch Al Khalifa’s Zionist ambitions revealed (jafrianews.com)