Jordan prove his loyalty to the Zionist Club of Ale Saud & Al Khalifa by sending troops to Bahrain
JNN TEHRAN – One of the members of Jordan’s Islamic Action Front condemned Jordanian government for dispatching country’s security forces to Bahrain and Amman’s complicity in the suppression of peaceful pro-democracy protests.
According to media reports, Loai Deeb, executive manager of the International Coalition for the Prosecution of War Criminals, told Iran’s Arabic-language TV channel, Al-Alam, that four of the nine policemen injured during clashes with the Bahraini youths were Jordanian soldiers sent by the Jordanian security body in Manama.
Meanwhile media reports say that over 500 forces from Jordan have been deployed in Bahrain since the start of the uprising in the tiny Persian Gulf Island in February 2011.
The reports said that the Bahraini government is paying 3,000 Dinars to each soldier, Fars News Agency reported on Monday.
Deeb also underlined that the Bahraini youths are entitled to the right to defend themselves against foreign troops even through armed clashes since foreign forces deployed in Bahrain are considered as occupying troops.
Anti-government protesters have been holding peaceful demonstrations across Bahrain since mid-February, calling for an end to the Al Khalifa dynasty’s over 40-year rule.
Violence against the defenseless people escalated after a Saudi-led conglomerate of police, security and military forces from the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) member states were dispatched to the tiny kingdom on March 14 to help Manama clamp down the peaceful protesters.
- Bahraini protesters Slams Ale Saud’s military intervention in their country
- Ex Shia Bahraini MP embraced Martydom by the torture of Al Khalifa forces , while Ale Saud have send more troops to further crush the Revolution
- Suadi and GCC forces violated Peninsula Shield Force Regulation in Invasion of Bahrain
- Ale Saud Denying Permission to its Shia Citizens to visit Bahrain
- Bahrain Military Court issues Death Sentence to 4 and Life Imprisonment to 3 Shia Protesters (jafrianews.com)