Latest Protest in Norway & Germany against Shia Target Killing in Pakistan , But Pakistani government still Unawake
JNN 10 May 2012 Hamburg : A protest demonstration was held in Hamburg city of Germany on April 28 to condemn the genocide of Shia Muslims in Quetta city of Pakistan. Protesters were holding banners and placards with slogans urging the international community to take action and stop a genocide-in-making. Placards read “Stop Hazara (ethnic of Shia Muslims) Genocide” in German language.
A stall was set for passers by to get information about the persecution of Hazara Shias in Quetta. Photos of the victims were on display to show how a merciless group of bloodthirsty sectarian terrorists of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi have besieged a an ethnic minority of of 600,000 people in Quetta, Pakistan.
Speakers strongly condemned the Government of Pakistan for its negligence of the killings. They said not a single LeJ terrorist has been prosecuted. They also talked of administration complicity in Shia killings, saying top LeJ terrorists broke away a high-profile jail in 2009, and since then attacks have become a routine.
The protesters urged the international community, United Nations and human rights organizations to stop a genocide-in-making by putting pressure on Pakistani Government to launch a crackdown against a bunch of sectarian terrorists
Protesters marched on roads of Norwegian capital Oslo on April 30 against the genocide of Hazara in Pakistan. They were holding banners and placards against the systematic killing of an ethnic minority for their Shia faith, and urged the international community to help stop the killing of Hazaras in Quetta city of Pakistan.
They were holding banners calling the UN to take notice of a genocide-in-making in Quetta, Pakistan. A child was holding a placard that read: “Massacre of Hazaras in 21st Century is a Shame for Humanity”.
Speakers condemned the security establishment–Army and Intelligence agencies–of Pakistan for negligence of the situation in Quetta where victims accuse complicity of Government elements supporting the terrorists of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, who have killed more than 700 Hazaras in the last ten years, without one prosecution.
The speakers said it was a humanitarian crisis. An ethnic minority of over 600,000 people are besieged in a small multi-ethnic city of few million population. Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is a militant sectarian organization that kill Shias. In a letter thrown in streets of Quetta, Hazaras have been warned by LeJ to leave Pakistan by 2012, or Quetta will be turned into their graveyard. Only in the last few weeks, over 40 Hazaras have been killed.
Protesters urged the international community to pressurize Pakistan to stop the merciless killings of Hazaras.
- 4 Shia Hazara Men Martyred by the Targetted Killing of LeJ in Quetta , 2nd time in a weeks time (jafrianews.com)
- 8 Shia Hazaras Martyred in Quetta by the Target Killing of LeJ ;15-day toll rises to 26 (jafrianews.com)
- 8 Shia Hazara Martyred 5 Targeted by TTP Men , while 3 by Police firing on Protesters in Quetta (jafrianews.com)
- 2 Shia Shopkeepers embraced Martyrdom by the firing of TTP Terrorist in Quetta (jafrianews.com)
- 2 Shia Hazara Men Martyred in ongoing Target Killing of TTP Terrorist in Quetta (jafrianews.com)
- Shia Target Killing in Pakistan – Facts ,Causes and History (jafrianews.com)
- A Suicide Bomber Killed 2 accomplices arrested , by the efforts of Shia Hazara Volunteers and LEA’s Personnel (jafrianews.com)
- 6 Shia Men Martyred 3 injured by the Target Killing of LeJ in Quetta (jafrianews.com)
- Thousands stage Protest in Austria , Sweden, Canada against the Shia Target Killing in Pakistan (jafrianews.com)
- 3 Shia Men embraced Martyrdom in the ongoing Target Killing of SSP in Karachi (jafrianews.com)