“Unknown armed men riding bikes opened fire at policemen, killing two and injuring three, including one police official and two by-standers,” police official Amir Khan Dasti told reporters.
He said that the deceased constables were identified as Ishaq and Musa. The injured were identified as sub-inspector Raza Muhammad, a passerby Yazdan Ali, while the identity of the female passerby who also sustained bullet injuries could not be ascertained.
The injured have been shifted to Bolan Medical College hospital Quetta for treatment.
Heavy contingent of law enforcement personnel reached the site and cordoned off the area to trace and arrest the suspects.
Further investigation was underway.
While another Shia Men Syed Fida Hussain , 42 was targeted and martyred in Basti Diwala , D.I.Khan
Fida Hussain was a Poor Green Grocery vendor , He was targeted early in the Morning at 6.30a.m, when he was going to the Vegetable Whole sale Market , to purchase the daily requirements.
- 8 Shia Men Martyred and 25 wounded in a attack on a Shia Neighborhood of Quetta
- Once again Shia Target Killing escalates in Pakistan , 4 Martyred 3 in Karachi 1 in Quetta
- 8 Kidnapped Shia Men Martyred in Kurram Agency, 2 Shia Police Men Martyred in D.I.Khan , Students from Parachinar stage protest infront of Parliament
- Atleast 5 Shia Martyred and Hundreds Injured after Wahabi Saudi Forces opened fire on Protesters in Bahrain
- 10 Shia Martyred & 16 Kidnapped in Hangu, By Taliban Terrorists