JNN Oct.18th 2011. A 45 year Old man was martyred by armed motorcyclists outside his house in Mosa Lane, Siraj Colony, while he was heading to work on monday morning between 9 and 10 a.m.JNN Oct.18th 2011. A 45 year Old man was martyred by armed motorcyclists outside his house in Mosa Lane Siraj Colony, while he was heading to work on monday morning between 9 and 10 a.m.
The officials added that Akhtar Raza, son of Mukhtar Ali Shirazi, was killed at the same place where his brother Anwar Raza, a bank manager had been killed nine months back. resident of Qasr-e-Raza, the Shaheed was an employee of Pakistan Telecommunication Co. Ltd. And a trustee of an Imambargah. Akhtar Raza received 16 bullets brutally in which 5 bullets hit his head. And died on spot.
Later in the evening funeral prayers of the deceased were offered at the Bara Imambargah Kharadar. A Jaffaria Alliance spokesman said that Akhtar Raza was the trustee of a mosque and an Imambargah, situated in Lyari. The Shaheed’s brother, who had also been martyred earlier this year was the Lyari Town coordinator of the Jaffaria Alliance.
- SENIOR SHIA BANKER SHOT MARTYRED IN THE UNSTOPABLE TARGET KILLNG BY THE TERRORIST OF SSP IN KARACHI
- WELL RENOWNED SHIA ADVOCATE EMBRACED MARTYRDOM , IN THE ONGOING TARGET KILLING BY TERRORIST OF SIPAH E SAHABA
- TARGET KILLING IN QUETTA CLAIMS LIVES OF 3 MORE SHIA MEN
- CHIEF OF MATAMI ORGANISATION MARTYRED BY PUNJABI TALIBAN TERRORISTS NEAR BHAKKAR , PAKISTAN
- TARGETED ATTACKS ON SHIA COMMUNITY CONTINUES IN PUNJAB
- 14 SHIA HAZARA MARTYRED BY FIRING IN A TARGETED ATTACK BY THE TERRORIST OF LEJ
- OPERATION IN KARACHI FAILS TO STOP SHIA TARGETTED ATTACKS – SHIA MAN INJURED IN AN GRENADE ATTACK
- ATLEAST 29 SHIA PILGRIMS MARTYRED IN AN ATTACK ON BUS NEAR QUETTA
- 2 SHIA MEN EMBRACED MARTYRDOM , EVEN AFTER THE SURGICAL OPERATION BY RANGERS & POLICE
- AT LEAST 51 PEOPLE KILLED IN A NEW WAVE OF VIOLENCE IN KARACHI