JNN 25 Dec 2012 Secretary General of Ulema Board of Sudan, Professor Mohamed Osman Saleh, decreed Sunni unity with the Shiite to confront the Zionist and secular flows, and said Allah addressed all Muslims did not differentiate them.
Professor Mohammed Osman Saleh in an interview with (Sudan Today’s News) called Iran, Turkey and Pakistan for the unity with the Arab nation and said: How would it be if the power of Sunni schools will gather with the strength of the Shiite school in front of infidelity!
Mohamed Osman Saleh demanded scholars and authorities to prevent any attempts of enemies in provoking Shia-phobia in the region and don’t let the real enemy of Islam, Zionists, to divide between Shia and Sunni.
Sheikh Othman issued Fatwa (decree) while Wahhabi propagates against Shia school of thoughts in addition to sow discord among Muslims which cause to kill and bloodshed of Shia Muslims in many countries.
- Indonesian Shiites forced to convert to Sunni Sect (jafrianews.com)
- Indian Muslims Protest against the Shia Genocide in Pakistan By US & Saudi sponsored Taliban and their Allies (jafrianews.com)
- SUC’s 36 Hrs Long Sit In Protest ended Safely , after assurances by the Governor of Sindh (jafrianews.com)
- 17 Shia Students rusticated from KIU for Organising ” Youm e Hussain “, led to Protest and Clashes in Gilgit (jafrianews.com)
- Egyptian Shias Banned from Commerating Ashura ceremonies inside Hussein Mosque, Cairo (jafrianews.com)