Bahraini’s defying Govenment crackdown hold protest Demos in different villages
The protesters staged demonstrations in several villages across the country and expressed their outrage over the Saudi-backed crackdown of peaceful protesters in the Persian Gulf kingdom, a video obtained by Press TV showed.
Regime forces attacked and rounded up dozens of protesters during a demonstration in the island city of Sitra, situated 12 kilometers (7 miles) southeast of the capital Manama. There were several women among the demonstrators, the Press TV report said.
Thousands of anti-government protesters have been holding demonstrations in Bahrain since mid-February, calling for an end to the absolute monarchy of the Al Khalifa dynasty, which has ruled the country for over 40 years.
Bahraini regime forces have razed at least 52 mosques and more than 500 religious sites since the anti-regime protests began.
In mid-March, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates deployed their military forces to Bahrain to help the Manama regime in its brutal crackdown on the popular protests.
On March 18, the Bahraini authorities leveled the monument on Manama’s Pearl Square, which was the epicenter of the anti-government protests.
The iconic central structure was demolished two days after Bahraini and Saudi forces, backed by tanks and helicopters, cleared the landmark square where anti-government protesters had camped out for several weeks.
Scores of people have been killed and hundreds more arrested in the Saudi-backed crackdown on the peaceful uprising in Bahrain — a subservient ally of the United States and home to the U.S. Navy’s Fifth Fleet.
- Bahraini protesters Slams Ale Saud’s military intervention in their country
- Ex Shia Bahraini MP embraced Martydom by the torture of Al Khalifa forces , while Ale Saud have send more troops to further crush the Revolution
- Ale Saud Denying Permission to its Shia Citizens to visit Bahrain
- Protest in Arabia to denounce the Ale Saud’s Invasion of Bahrain
- Killer of Unarmed Protesters Al Khalifa, now Prosecuting Doctors and Nurses Just for their treatment of Bahraini Protesters
- Protest Rallies from the Oppressed People of Bahrain gaining Momentum